Monday, May 6, 2013
This morning I arrived at the Tennis Courts for Net/Wall class at 8 a.m. The sun was shinging high in the sky and it seemed to create a good atmosphere and a good day for everyone. There were two students who taught 20 minute lessons. Their lessons were very well thought out and presented to us. I took notes on their lessons and decided to use their lessons as activities in my motor task collection final project for this class. It's so helpful to watch and listen to fellow classmates teach their lessons and learn from our peers. Our classmates have many good ideas and can be very helpful when it comes to designing our own lesson plans for our experience now in college, student teaching, or in a future job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was a good time! I really like that our professor has a teach on our own. I feel that it gives it a more realistic teaching experience. Dr. Kovacs gives excellent feedback and helps me with what I did wrong. I also enjoy how close our class is, they are always willing t o help out.
ReplyDelete